Tim B Design – Minneapolis Web Design is offering a $700 College Scholarship to the college hopeful who is able to dream up the most creative digital marketing solution to a common problem.
This is a recurring scholarship – offered every year, but this current year’s entries are due August 15th, 2017.
Getting the word out about a realtor’s website – and sharing their uniqueness with the world.
Because there are so many Realtors. In realtor web design and realtor digital marketing, it can be especially difficult to differentiate yourself from the crowd. But connecting Realtors with customers that need their services is big business… From Zillow to Houzz, from the big realty companies to little independent realtors – they need a way to separate themselves from the crowd.
- What digital marketing tactics can they use to make them different?
- What creative ways can they showcase their personality on their site?
- How can they use video, social, or another tactic to give them an entirely different spin than the next guy or gal?
Get creative. The only thing that counts is originality and what I deem as effective digital marketing. Creativity and a demonstration of understanding the real opportunities in connecting with people to affect revenue change for realtors will help set your entry on the next level.
Terms and Conditions for entry
- Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – Real Estate Web Design & Digital Marketing Scholarship Entry
- The entries should be at least 600 words long, but longer is encouraged if the content or idea needs longer to articulate.
- Everyone who will attend college in the next year and a half is eligible.
- You will need to prove your enrollment in your chosen college or university at the time the scholarship is disbursed
- The top entries will be featured right here! Those individuals whose entries are chosen to be featured will be contacted and as finalists are judged – have their posts available to my site readers (thousands a day!)
- Include headlines and images in your entry (Word documents preferred) for maximum chance of being featured / and your greatest chance of being chosen as the winner.
- Originality, Creativity, Innovation and the chance of your strategy actually helping a business will make you most likely to win!
- Entries are due before August 15th, 2017
- Finalists will be chosen and shared before September 15th, 2017
- Winner will be chosen and publicized October 1st, 2017