About my blog
I am almost always the main author on my site, but accept posts when it seems appropriate from well researched and well-written articles by other graphic design, web design and development professionals. My blog is composed of 70% graphic design, web design and development, 20% Search engine optimization, and 10% other digital marketing and social media marketing related posts. A web design guest author should be trying to give as much value as possible to my blog audience.
Other places that allow guest posts on web design:
- Web Design Ledger
- Web Designer Depot
- UX Pin
- Vandelay Design
I often write about WordPress – so feel free to write anything WordPress related as well.
How guest posting on my site works
You submit a unique article (or an article idea) at least 500 words long, with no more than 3 links in the article. Your article will be posted to my blog and in return I will submit a unique counter article with up to 3 of our links, to be posted on your blog or website.
The benefits of submitting a guest post to the Tim B Design blog:
- I keep your links, and they are indeed do-follow.
- My readers are highly educated professionals, who are interested in digital marketing.
- I promote my blog posts via my Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook profiles.
- My blog posts are SEO-friendly (for example I am ranked #1 for the keyword ‘lettering‘ with this blog post)
- I submit a counter blog post that you will post on your website, that helps you keep your site updated, and brings value to your customers.
An Article submission:
- Must be unique & unpublished anywhere else. Please do not post it after we publish it.
- Must be more than 600 words long.
- Should have no more than 2 links to your site
- Must relate to my niche (Web design and digital marketing).
- The article must serve to educate people, provide value, and not pitch a product or service
Your Website or Blog requirements:
I require you to post our counter guest post article with our links to your blog or website. Don’t worry, I provide unique educative articles, that will bring value to your blog.
- You need to have a blog or website and agree to publish our article there after I publish your article.
- The links in our article posted on your website should be do-follow.
- Your blog or website should be relevant to web design, marketing professional, or small business audience and look professional.
Pitch your post
Ready to submit your web design guest post? Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with Guest Post as the subject. Include your article or article idea in your email. Provide me with a link to your website or blog post where you are going to post our counter article. And I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!